Category: About Us
"Bremen City Schools.....Excellence In All We Do"
- We believe a priority of our community is to educate its young people.
- We believe success in education can best be attained in a small school setting where more individual attention can be given and where students are recognized as people and not mere numbers.
- We believe decisions within the school system should be based upon what is best for our students.
- We believe our school must have structure and discipline.
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe all students have the right to a healthy and safe environment.
- We believe all people have a need for self-worth and self-esteem.
- We believe high expectations result in high achievement.
- We believe teaching is the key to the educational process.
- We believe we as educators should always be seeking avenues to improvement.
- We believe the development of good character, integrity, moral soundness, and work ethic is essential to community success.
- We believe learning is a life-long process.
- We believe cooperation and success of educators, parents, businesses, churches, and community and government leadership determine the ultimate success of the community.
- We believe the learning environment is enhanced by adequate facilities.