Category: Improvement Goals
"Bremen City Schools….Excellence In All We Do"
- Desired student assessment results drive all instructional planning. Data collected through assessment informs and leads to differentiated instruction.
- Collaborative assessment/instructional decisions occur both vertically and horizontally throughout the school system to support and plan for the implementation of Common Core Standards.
- Professional learning communities and discussion dominates a large majority of teacher/staff meeting agendas with an emphasis on CCS and GPS (Literacy, Writing, Differentiation with Subgroup Emphasis, and Assessment)
- Expand and strengthen understanding of RTI (Response to Intervention) and effectively implement the Pyramid of Interventions at all schools.
- Increase standardized student test results with particular emphasis on improving system-wide Math.
- Increase standardized student test results with particular emphasis on improving Writing scores.
- Increase standardized student test results with particular emphasis on improving Science scores.
- Increase the number of students who score in the exceed category on all forms of standardized tests.
- Continually monitor SPLOST revenue from both Haralson/Carroll to plan for facility needs.
- Continue to follow and improve upon all recognized good practices related to expenditure controls at each individual school site as well as at the system level.
- Strategically plan for technology needs into the future.
- Public Relations/Communication
- Collaboratively involve stakeholders in shaping the direction of Bremen City Schools.
- Continue and improve upon information dissemination among employees and the community by fully utilizing all technology available.
- Continue and improve upon maintaining an open organization where differing professional opinions are valued and discussed with the understanding that decisions are driven by what is in the best interests of the students.